Laughter Yoga with Positive Thinking Workshops
Spread a little Sunshine!
Employers For Childcare will be providing new workshops for parents in May.
Laughter Yoga with Positive Thinking will be delivered by the Sunshine Project and includes a taster of the unique concept of Laughter Yoga, what it is and how it can benefit your physical and mental health.
The ‘Positive Thinking’ content of the workshop will encourage attendees to adopt the following strategies and skills to think more positively and make better decisions for their health and wellbeing:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which are key strategies exploring the communication model we use with ourselves and others.
- Mindfulness – how becoming aware of our thoughts, feeling and behaviours can help us manage stress more effectively.
The workshop costs £25 per person, places are limited so book online now!
There are six Sunshine workshops to chose from, click on the link to book your place:
- 18 May 2017 Marine Court Hotel, Bangor at 3pm – 5pm
- 18 May 2017 Marine Court Hotel, Bangor at 6pm – 8pm
- 23 May 2017 Brownlow House, Lurgan at 3pm -5pm
- 23 May 2017 Brownlow House, Lurgan at 6pm -8pm
- 30 May 2017 Canal Court, Newry at 3pm – 5pm
- 30 May 2017 Canal Court, Newry at 6pm – 8pm
Get in touch for more information or call 0800 028 3008.