Big Changes, Big Choices.

Tax-Free Childcare or Childcare Vouchers?

Which scheme will save you more on childcare costs?

Tax-Free Childcare FAQs

All you need to know about Tax-Free Childcare

Our Family Benefits Advisors have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about the new Tax-Free Childcare scheme. You can find the answers to these questions below in our series of short videos.

Alternatively you can download Big Changes, Big Choices – our new Tax-Free Childcare guide. In addition, as a starting point you can try our Childcare cost savings calculator to help determine if you will be better off on Childcare Vouchers or the Tax-Free Childcare scheme.

If you feel that you need to speak to a Family Benefits Advisor about your own personal circumstances, please don’t hesitate to call 0800 028 3008 or email

Frequently Asked Questions