General Assistant / Cafe / Party Host
General Assistant / cafe / party host
Employers For Childcare has opened an exciting new indoor adventure centre – High Rise – in Lisburn (just 5 minutes from Sprucefield and the A1/M1). High Rise, opens 7 days per week, morning until late evening and will include:
- Clip ‘n climb indoor climbing experience with 24 exhilarating challenges
- Multi-storey soft play area (up to age 8)
- Party rooms
- Corporate rooms
- Sensory and quiet rooms
- Café serving meals and snacks
- Changing Places accessible toilet facility.
We are now seeking to recruit weekend staff for the following roles:
- Café Staff
- General Centre Staff
- Party Host
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our customers of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a brand new, state-of-the art leisure and recreation facility.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay (all roles are paid above National Minimum Wage)
- 25 paid annual leave days plus 3 statutory days (pro rata)
- Additional days paid holiday leave awarded for length of service
- Employee discounts
- Full on the job training provided for all roles
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Fantastic team working environment
For detailed information on each of the roles available, please refer to the Job Descriptions and Person Specifications.
To apply for any of the positions at High Rise, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com – please indicate the post(s) you would like to apply for, along with any relevant information that will support your application.
Alternatively, download an application form from our website
Phone: 02892 636 195
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR THESE ROLES MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND WORK
In the event of a large number of applications, the company reserves the right to enhance its selection criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Closing date: These posts will remain open until all roles have been filled.