Can I get help paying for childcare?


Brenda McShane from the Family Benefits Advice Service reminds parents that financial help is available with paying for registered childcare costs. Most working parents will be entitled to some form of financial support with childcare through Childcare Vouchers, Tax-Free Childcare, Tax Credits or Universal Credit and we can help them work out what is best for them.