Employers For Childcare maintains high levels of customer satisfaction
Employers For Childcare has today (1 October 2020) published the results of our annual Customer Satisfaction Surveys, which were carried out during July 2020 with the parents and employers who use our service. The surveys show that our customers are overwhelmingly happy with the service we provide to them. Key findings are as follows:
- 98% of parents rated their overall experience of Employers For Childcare as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 97% of parents told us they found the online E-Vouchers system ‘easy’ or ‘very easy’ to use.
- 100% of respondents told use that they would rate the service they receive from Employers For Childcare as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 100% of respondents rated the level of contact they receive from Employers For Childcare as ‘just right’.
- 96% of employers indicated that they will ‘definitely’ or ‘probably’ continue to use Employers For Childcare Trading Limited as their Childcare Voucher provider.
An overview of the key findings from the survey is available to download from this page.
Speaking following publication of the results, Employers For Childcare Chief Executive, Marie Marin commented: “These findings show that at Employers For Childcare, we continue to place the highest value on customer service, and that this is recognised and appreciated by those parents and employers who use our service. As the UK’s only Social Enterprise Childcare Voucher company, it really matters to us that we provide a high quality service to our customers, who, in turn, know that by using our services, they are helping to improve the lives of working parents across the UK.
“There is no doubt that 2020 has been a year like no other, but I am incredibly proud of our staff team in how they have responded to the challenges of COVID-19 and how the business has adapted, finding new ways of delivering our services, always with the key priority of supporting parents and employers at the forefront of everything we do”.
“I would like to thank all of the parents and employers who took the time to complete these valuable feedback surveys. We continually review our service, our website and our materials to ensure that we are delivering the best service we can to our customers, and completion of this annual survey is an important way of gathering feedback on areas where we are doing well, as well as, importantly, where we need to improve. We will be following up directly with some respondents to offer further advice and guidance, or discuss their requirements”.
Congratulations to Alison Bloxham, who was the winner of the £20 Marks & Spencer voucher for completing the survey.