Family Friendly Employer Awards
Our Family Friendly Employer Awards recognise employers who go above and beyond legal requirements to implement family friendly working policies. The event is free to enter and to attend. This year 2019 sees the Family Friendly Employer Awards in its ninth year. Last year we had a record number of entries from across all parts of the UK, and a full house for the gala Awards ceremony and lunch, which took place in Galgorm Resort & Spa in October.
Employers For Childcare feel it is important for companies to promote family friendly working policies to increase productivity, retain talented staff and recruit new staff. Research shows:
- 91 % of parents report that it is difficult to combine work commitments with family responsibilities. More than three-quarters of parents find it more difficult to develop a career after having children.
- Employees with supportive employers are more satisfied with their work-life balance. This contributes to increased productivity, staff motivation and loyalty.
The Awards are judged across six categories, with a winner and a highly commended awarded in each category, as well as an overall ‘UK Family Friendly Employer of the Year’ Award.
The UK Family Friendly Employer Awards 2019 will take place on Wednesday 16 October in Galgorm Resort & Spa, Co Antrim. Details of how to enter the Awards will be launched soon – watch this space!
We are delighted to announce there are a number of sponsorship opportunities available in association with this year’s Awards – with a wide range of packages on offer to suit all budgets. Awards sponsors receive an attractive package of benefits, designed to help them get the most from their sponsorship
Benefits of sponsorship
- Opportunity to be associated with a prestigious event growing in profile across the UK
- Opportunity to highlight your own organisation’s family friendly credentials
- Opportunity to showcase your goods or services to an interested and engaged audience of HR professionals, business owners and directors
For further information, or to discuss how your organisation can benefit from close association with this important annual event, call our Communications team on 028 9267 8200 or email email@example.com.