Family Friendly Employer Awards 2019
Applications for 2019 are now open!
Last year, the Family Friendly Employer Awards received a record number of entries across all categories and the strength of applications far exceeded our expectations. We anticipate this trend to continue as the awards grow in status and we invite you to join with us in celebrating the very best family friendly organisations in 2019 by submitting your application.
Winners, in addition to receiving their accolade will gain a winners’ logo for their website and promotional use, a free month in the 2020 Family Friendly Employer Awards annual calendar (which is delivered to 3,000+ organisations across the UK) and a profile on the Family Friendly Employer blog. The Awards are free to enter and attendance at the Awards ceremony is also free.
For each category there will be one winner and one highly commended entry. There will be one overall winner selected from across all categories.
- Large Private Sector open to any large private company (typically 250+ employees).
- Medium Private Sector open to any medium private sector company (typically 31-249 employees).
- Small Private Sector open to any small private sector company (typically 1-30 employees).
- Charity open to any registered charity.
- Social Enterprise open to any Social Enterprise.
- Public Sector open to any public sector organisation including local government, Government Departments, agencies, non-departmental public bodies, health and social care trusts, advisory bodies.
Employers For Childcare invites applications from or on behalf of organisations who meet the following criteria:
- The organisation should embrace family friendly employment initiatives (that go above and beyond what they are legally obliged to provide) and actively promote the initiatives to employees.
- The organisation should have an innovative and creative approach to the implementation of family-friendly employment initiatives.
- The organisation should aspire to be a family friendly organisation and plan to roll out further family friendly initiatives within the next three years.
Download an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for entries has been extended to Friday 31 May 2019.
For further advice and guidance on how to complete your application we have drafted tips & advice for applicants, our Family Friendly Employer Guide is also available to download and our knowledgeable team is available for you to speak to on 028 9267 8200.
The shortlisted companies will be selected over the summer months and the winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 16 October 2019 at the Galgorm Resort & Spa, Co Antrim. Check out the reactions from last year’s winners below:
The UK Family Friendly Employer Awards 2019 will take place on Wednesday 16 October 2019 in Galgorm Resort & Spa, Co Antrim. There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available in association with this year’s Awards – with a wide range of packages on offer to suit all budgets. Awards sponsors receive an attractive package of benefits, designed to help them get the most from their sponsorship.
Benefits of sponsorship
- Opportunity to be associated with a prestigious event growing in profile across the UK
- Opportunity to highlight your own organisation’s family friendly credentials
- Opportunity to showcase your goods or services to an interested and engaged audience of HR professionals, business owners and directors
For further information or to discuss how your organisation can benefit from close association with this important annual event, call our Communications team on 028 9267 8200 or email email@example.com