Toddler Room Supervisor
We are currently seeking to recruit a Toddler Room Supervisor for a day nursery based in Larne. This is a fulltime permanent post from Monday to Friday.
Salary: To be discussed
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
- To adhere and enforce all policies and procedures in the Nursery
- To assist the Manager and deputise in their absence.
- Risk Assess all aspects of the nursery to ensure a safe environment for staff, students, volunteers and children
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 years full time paid employment working within a childcare setting
- Flexible attitude to work
- Warm and Enthusiastic
- Good communicator
- Team Worker
- Motivated and Inspirational
- A valid driving license
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training/ Designated Safeguarding Officer Training
Applicants must complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com.
Closing date for applicants is 5pm Monday 17 July 2017.
Please call Freephone 0800 028 3008 for more information.