We are currently seeking to recruit a Leader on behalf of a pre-school playgroup based in Belfast. (BT2 area)
This post is to ensure the maintenance of a high quality pre-school. As a Leader you will be responsible for managing and running a Playgroup, reporting to the management committee, the general care and well-being of the children, working with staff, committee and parents to help create an environment of learning, which is fun, welcoming, secure and friendly for all.
- QCF 5 Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years paid work in an Early Year’s setting in the last 5 years
- At least 2 years experience in a setting implementing the Department of Education Early Year’s Curriculum in the last 5 years
The successful candidate, if not currently a Leader, will have to sign up to complete the QCF 5.
- A Degree in Early Year’s Education
- QCF 5 Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience as a Leader or Deputy
- Experience of ETI inspection
- Experience of Early Years accreditation
Hours: 9.00 am – 1.30 pm
Closing Date: Tuesday 14 November at 12 Noon.
For further information please refer to the job description. Completed application forms must be returned by 12 noon on 14 November 2017. Completed forms can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Employers For Childcare
Blaris Industrial Estate
11 Altona Road
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.