We are currently seeking to recruit an Office Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
The post holder will work as part of a busy, highly focused and professional team providing full general and financial administration services within the organisation including responsibility for filing, equipment maintenance, operational duties and excellent customer service. The post holder may be transferred to other departments within the organisation if required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a good standard of education to include GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
- RSA Stage III Word Processing/Typewriting or equivalent.
- A Minimum of 1 years full time paid work experience gained during the last 8 years of general and financial administration to include experience of direct customer service either face to face or by telephone.
- Where an applicant does not have the specified qualifications, they must have a minimum of 5 years work based experience as above.
- Computer literate to include use of word processing, PowerPoint, desk top publishing and excel spreadsheets; experience in using multi-media facilities including internet and electronic mailing and experience of establishing and maintaining databases and recording systems.
Please refer to the job description and personnel specification for a full list of job details. If you require any further information please contact our HR Department.
Benefits / Salary
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions for this position including:
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company sick pay after probation passed
- Childcare vouchers
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro-rata pa.
*Please note the starting salary for this post will be the first point on the NJC pay scale.
Please download the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full details of this role. For further information please contact our HR department on 02892678200 – option 4.
Due to an under representation among our current staff, applications from males are especially welcome.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply for this position please complete the application form. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday, 9 April at 12 Noon.
Applications can be returned to HR@employersforchildcare.org