Nursery Deputy Leader
On behalf of an out of school provider based in the BT6 area of Belfast we are seeking to recruit a Deputy Leader on a permanent basis.
The hours for this role will be for 20-25 hours per week (2pm-6pm) during term time and flexible during school holidays. Extra hours will also be available.
Salary: £10 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist the Leader in the provision of out of school care for 30 children aged 4 – 11 years.
- To include the preparation and delivery of activity programme for the group.
- To provide school collections from local schools.
- To support other staff in the delivery of play opportunities for the children.
- To deliver and exceed the minimum standard requirements for out of school care provision.
- To chair and minute team meetings.
- To attend and contribute to monthly management meetings.
- To undertake any other duties suitable to such a post as required.
- Aged 18 and over
- Driver and access to car
- NVQ Level 5 in Childcare/Play Work or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Play Work
- Relevant supervisory experience
- Creative ability
- Qualified to drive group mini-bus.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to:
Employers For Childcare
Blaris Industrial Estate
11 Altona Road
The closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 23 February 2018.