On behalf of our client based in Larne we are seeking to recruit a Nursery Assistant on a full-time permanent basis.
Work Time: Full time Monday to Friday
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within the Day Nursery.
- To adhere and enforce all policies and procedures in the Day Nursery
- To assist the Manager and deputise in their absence.
- Risk Assess all aspects of the Nursery to ensure a safe environment for staff, students, volunteers and children
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ full time paid employment working within a childcare setting
- To be passionate about providing high quality childcare
- Flexible attitude to work
- Warm and Enthusiastic
- Good Communicator
- Team worker
- Motivated and inspirational
- A valid driving license
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
Completed applications should be returned by 12noon on Wednesday 8 November 2017.
Applications can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Employers For Childcare
Blaris Industrial Estate
11 Altona Road