Work Time: 30+ Monday-Friday
Must be available between the hours of 7am and 6.15pm
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within the Day Nursery.
- To adhere and enforce all policies and procedures in the Day Nursery
- To assist the Manager and deputise in their absence.
- Risk Assess all aspects of the Nursery to ensure a safe environment for staff, students, volunteers and children
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Childcare & Education or equivalent but willing to work towards level 3
- Has the passion to progress within the childcare industry
- Flexible attitude to work
- Warm and Enthusiastic
- Good Communicator
- Team worker
- Motivated and inspirational
- Minimum 1 years employment working within a childcare setting
- A valid driving licence
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
To apply and for further details call Kelly-Lee or Aimee at Inkpots on 02828277809 between 8am and 5pm/ Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will get back to you.