Morning Assistant (School drop off/collector/lunch cover)
This role will involve opening the nursery for 7am, school drop offs, lunch cover and school collections.
Work Time: Monday -Friday
Morning Assistant 12.5+ hours
Lunch Time/ School Run 15+ Hours
Combined 32.5 hours
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
Morning Assistant/ School Drop Off
- To open up Nursery along with Management or Supervisor at 7am until 9.30am.
Lunch cover / School Collector
- To be available between the hours of 11.30-3.30 Monday to Friday
- To drive children to school or from school whilst adhering to our Transport Policy.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To adhere to all policies and procedures in Inkpots Day Nursery
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with Inkpots Day Nursery’s Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policy
- Aged 25 and over due to nursery vehicle insurance purposes.
- Full clean driving license
- Flexible to provide relief cover in addition to the above post.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Available to cover at short notice.
- Be able to greet children and parents with a warm and welcoming atmosphere every morning.
- Be able to work with all age groups.
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
Please note 32.5 hour post however, applications are also welcome from individuals who are seeking part-time work
To apply and for further details call Kelly-Lee or Lauren on 02828277809 between 8am and 5pm/ Alternatively email email@example.com with your contact details and we will get back to you.
Closing date is 12pm on 31 August 2018.