Marketing and Communications Officer
The post holder will be responsible for enhancing the reputation and sustainability of Employers For Childcare’s charitable and social enterprise activities with a particular emphasis on our new indoor activity centre High Rise which opens later in 2019. They will support the PR and Communications Manager to deliver internal and external communications, marketing and promotional activities, publicity and event management.
For full details of the role please refer to the Job Description.
The ideal candidate must meet all of the essential criteria as listed on the personnel specification including:
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or a relevant business-related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial marketing.
- IT literate to include extensive use of electronic communications, desktop publishing and Microsoft Office programmes.
For the full criteria please refer to the Personnel Specification.
- Competitive salary £24,313 – £26,317 (NJC Scale 6)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 12 bank holidays pa
- Health cash back plan
- Company pension scheme
- Full company benefits package after probation
Please download the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full details of this role. For further information please contact our HR department on 02892678200 – option 4.
In the event of a large number of applications, the company reserves the right to enhance its selection criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Due to under representation among our current staff, applications from males are especially welcome.
To apply for this position please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Applications can be returned to HR@employersforchildcare.org
Closing date is Wednesday 5 June at 12 noon
Interviews scheduled to take place w/c 10 June