High Rise Receptionist
Up to £9.70ph – 24 hours per week (Thursday-Sunday)
Our Receptionist will support the Operations Manager with the day to day administration within High Rise, greeting and signing in guests and assisting in the café.
Joining the High Rise team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Greeting customers and welcoming them to the centre
- Assisting with customer enquiries and bookings for High Rise
- Supporting the Managers with day to day administration in High Rise
- Managing the reception area including phones, emails and face to face enquiries and booking in
- Supporting and enforcing the centre’s policies and procedures – such as session times, payment and ticket collection
- Liaising with guests and dealing with party enquiries
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies as required in a calm and professional manner and reporting to the Managers
- Assisting with monitoring stock and reporting to the Managers
- Operating the till and handling cash
For further information on the job role, and to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.