Head of Business Operations | High Rise Lisburn
Employers For Childcare is one of Northern Ireland’s largest and most successful Social Enterprises and charities. Our profitable Social Enterprise businesses fund the work of our charity and we are proud to have been 100% self-financing since 2008. It’s an exciting time in our development, with the reopening and expansion of our newest business, High Rise in Lisburn.
Joining the Employers For Childcare team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous holiday entitlement, company pension scheme, health care cash back scheme, onsite parking, staff discount in High Rise and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
Job Title: Head of Business Operations – High Rise
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours (Minimum 30 hours per week)
Salary: £45k – £50k (pro rata, based on 40 hours)
High Rise is a 10,000 sq ft adventure centre incorporating an indoor climbing arena, soft play area, meeting rooms, two state of the art sensory rooms, and a café. As we expand our services, we are now recruiting for a Head of Business Operations, to join our Senior Management Team and help us to make High Rise a commercial success, ensuring that every day runs smoothly from a customer service perspective, that our guests’ needs are met and that our staff are happy and well looked after. The Head of Business Operations will report directly to the Chief Executive.
There are five main areas of responsibility: People, Operations, Budgets, Delivery and Strategy.
- People involves managing, training, and developing our staff team to ensure they are fully engaged and committed.
- Operations involves ensuring all resources, including people, are available, fit for purpose, and are working as they should be, as well as managing health and safety and financial processes.
- Budgets incudes managing margins, scrutinising costs, and financial forecasting.
- Delivery includes quality assurance, customer satisfaction and external relationship management.
- Strategy includes agreeing operational plans and growth strategy with the Chief Executive and SMT colleagues.
Download the full job description and personnel specification here.
Closing date: Thursday 22 June at 12 noon.