We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our team.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for overseeing the finance, operations and IT functions of the organisation. They will be involved in the preparation of the company accounts for the current operations and for new and emerging business divisions. They will support the Chief Executive in financial analysis for strategic decision making purposes. They will be a member of Senior Management Team (SMT)..
For full details of the role please refer to the Job Description.
The ideal candidate must meet all of the essential criteria as listed on the personnel specification including:
- Applicants must be fully qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)however, we would also welcome applications from “Qualified by Experience” candidates with strong industry backgrounds.
- A minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional, Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- A minimum 1 years’ operational management experience to include the management of key contracts and SLA’S
- Experience of and proven track record of staff management.
- For the full criteria please refer to the Personnel Specification.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays pa
- Health cash back plan
- Free onsite parking
- Full company benefits package after probation
Please download the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full details of this role. For further information please contact our HR department on 02892678200 – option 4.
In the event of a large number of applications, the company reserves the right to enhance its selection criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply for this position please complete the application form and return to HR@employersforchildcare.org
This position will remain open until filled