Director of Finance & Operations
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Finance & Operations.
The post of Director of Finance and Operations is of critical importance to our future strategic viability as the successful candidate will take responsibility for the financial resources of the organisation, whilst contributing to the operational and commercial aspects of the business at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be a member of the senior management team and will work closely with the Chief Executive as we implement our growth strategy over the coming years.
For full details of the role please refer to the Job Description.
- Applicants must be fully qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional, Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- A minimum 1 years’ operational management experience to include the management of key contracts and SLA’S
- Experience of and proven track record of staff management
For the full criteria please refer to the Personnel Specification.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days, increasing to 30 days after 1 years’ service. Bank holidays are in addition to this.
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and sick pay
- Paid dependents leave
- Health cash back plan
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent opportunities for career development
Please download the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full details of this role. For further information please contact our HR department on 02892678200 – option 4.
In the event of a large number of applications, the company reserves the right to enhance its selection criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply for this position please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Applications can be returned to HR@employersforchildcare.org
Closing date is Monday 4 June at 12 Noon.