Digital Marketing Executive
High Rise is an exciting new indoor adventure centre in Lisburn, featuring Clip ‘n Climb, soft play and a range of other facilities, opening soon! The centre is being developed by Employers For Childcare, an award-winning social enterprise, and we are recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team immediately, and be responsible for planning and implementing all digital marketing activity for High Rise.
The post holder will take the lead in all digital marketing activity for High Rise. They will support the PR and Communications Manager to deliver internal and external communications, marketing and promotional activities, publicity and event management.
For full details of the role please refer to the Job Description.
The ideal candidate must meet all of the essential criteria as listed on the personnel specification including:
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or a relevant business-related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline
- IT literate to include extensive use of electronic communications, desktop publishing and Microsoft Office programmes.
For the full criteria please refer to the Personnel Specification.
- Competitive salary £24,313 – £26,317 (NJC Scale 6)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 12 bank holidays pa
- Health cash back plan
- Company pension scheme
- Full company benefits package after probation
Please download the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full details of this role. For further information please contact our HR department on 02892678200 – option 4.
In the event of a large number of applications, the company reserves the right to enhance its selection criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Due to under representation among our current staff, applications from males are especially welcome.
To apply for this position please submit your CV by the closing date to HR@employersforchildcare.org or post to Employers For Childcare, Blaris Industrial Estate, 11 Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB
Closing date is Monday 24 June at 12 noon