Digital Marketing Executive
High Rise is an exciting adventure centre in Lisburn with Clip ‘n Climb indoor climbing, soft play, sensory rooms, party and meeting rooms and café. The centre is a Social Enterprise with all profits invested in the work of Employers For Childcare’s charity, supporting parents.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, and be responsible for planning and implementing all digital marketing activity for High Rise. The Digital Marketing Executive will be well organised with excellent attention to detail while also being ideas-driven with a real passion for marketing and all things digital.
They will support the PR and Communications Manager across the organisation.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Plan and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns for High Rise with the aim of attracting and retaining guests.
- Day to day management of social media channels including advertising campaigns.
- Managing online advertising (PPC / Google AdWords) and measuring performance using Google Analytics.
- Website management including SEO.
- Planning and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Using relevant software to design marketing materials for digital and print.
- Filming and editing video and photography for website and social media channels.
- Writing, editing and proof reading of copy for marketing materials.
- Supporting the general marketing and communications function of the Employers For Childcare charity and social enterprise as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the achievement of the organisation’s goals and targets.
- Comply with the organisation’s Security & Confidentiality policy at all times, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
The Personnel specification shows essential and desirable skills, abilities, knowledge and qualifications required to be able to carry out the duties of this post.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in devising and executing successful digital marketing to drive sales and increase brand awareness, to include:
- Management of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok (including advertising campaigns)
- Website management and implementing SEO
- Using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Video editing and graphic design (eg Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Canva)
- Email marketing
- IT literate to include all Microsoft Office programmes.
Qualifications and experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or other related disciple OR a postgraduate qualification in a marketing related subject.
- Experience in a B2C environment.
- Experience of placing advertising across a range of channels.
Essential skills and aptitude
- Excellent writing, proofreading and content editing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, imagination and flair.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good eye for detail and design.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to a high standard, independently achieve results.
- Commitment to Employers For Childcare’s philosophy and values.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
Essential special circumstances
- Ability to work flexibly to fulfil the role, including evening and/or weekends when required.
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout Northern Ireland, UK and elsewhere at times demanded by the job.
- Possess a full UK driving licence and have access to a car for work purposes.
- Willingness to actively participate in all photographic and media opportunities to promote the organisation.
- This post is subject to a basic criminal record disclosure check. This will be applied for through AccessNI.
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
Why join us?
- Award winning organisation including Northern Ireland Social Enterprise of the Year 2019
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Tailored learning and development plan
- Employer pension contributions
- Flexible hybrid working available
- Health cash plan to help with costs such as dental and optician visits etc
- Social events throughout the year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Time Off In Lieu (TOIL) for additional hours worked
- Free onsite car parking and tea/coffee
Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities Statement
Employers For Childcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as men are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from men. All appointments will be made on merit.
Closing date is Wednesday 25 January at 12 noon.
To apply for this post, please submit your CV here.