Clip ‘n Climb Team Leader
Job title: Clip ‘n Climb Team Leader
Reporting to: Management Team
Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration per hour: £12
Contracted hours: 16-30 hours per week
Working pattern: Must be available to work Saturdays and at least one other shift between the following hours:
Thursday 1.30pm-9pm; Friday 2pm-7pm; Saturday 9am-6.30pm and Sunday 9am-6.30pm
We are now recruiting for a Clip ‘n Climb Team Leader for High Rise Lisburn.
Joining the High Rise team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
The Clip ‘n Climb Team Leader will be responsible for directing instructors and ‘clippers’ within the climbing arena to ensure all customers receive a high level of customer service. They will ensure the arena remains safe at all stages and all necessary safety and maintenance checks are carried out in line with company procedures. No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
- Confident to work to heights of up to 10 metres
- Be physically capable to meet the demands of the role
- Confident in communicating with large groups of people and dealing with challenging behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills with strong leadership traits
- Ability to motivate and coordinate staff effectively
- Flexible with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and bank holidays
- Willingness to be flexible and take on other duties as required
For further information on the job role or to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.