High Rise Clip ‘n Climb Lead Instructor OLD
2 posts available – £10.70 ph – 16 hours per week (Saturday-Sunday)
We are now recruiting for Clip ‘n Climb Lead Instructors for High Rise.
Joining the High Rise team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide an exciting and fun climbing experience for all guests.
- Deliver a safety briefing at the start of each session ensuring each participant is fully aware of all safety measures and associated risks with climbing.
- Ensure all participants harnesses are fitted correctly before entering the climbing arena.
- Ensure the safe running of the Clip ‘n Climb arena in accordance with risk assessments and operating procedures.
- Prepare set ups, dismantle and/or store equipment in the delivery of facility programmed services accordance with standard operating procedures and health and safety obligations.
- Complete routine inspections of equipment and the area prior to use, carry out low level maintenance, report any defects and complete relevant administration documentation such as inspection logs as required.
- Direct and motivate staff within the climbing arena.
- Lead by example, ensuring customers always receive an exceptional experience with excellent standards of customer service.
- Deal with enquiries, complaints and emergencies as required in a calm and professional manner and report to the Senior Managers.
- Understand the Centre’s Emergency Action Plans and Emergency Operating Procedures.
- Be one of the Designated Responsible Persons – person in charge for any emergency including First Aid Appointed Person and Fire Warden.
- Assist the Senior Managers in the implementation and regular review of standard operating procedures.
- Lead by example in maintaining excellent standards in the presentation of the centre, ensuring that all cleaning routines are carried out, whilst being reactive to situations as they arise.
- Ensure the centre is a safe and welcoming environment for all and complies with all relevant Health and Safety legislation, Child Protection and Vulnerable Adults guidelines and best practice.
- Identify potential hazards, log and report all incidents/accidents in accordance with reporting procedures ensuring appropriate investigations are carried out and records kept in line with relevant legislation.
- Participate in regular staff training and development activities on company services, operating systems, processes and procedures and contribute to same
- Always comply with the organisation’s Security & Confidentiality policy, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality.
For further information on the job role or to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.