High Rise Clip ‘n Climb Instructor
4 posts available – up to £9.70 ph – 16 hours per week (Saturday-Sunday)
We are recruiting for Clip ‘n Climb Instructors for High Rise in Lisburn (based at Altona Road, 5 mins from Sprucefield).
Joining the High Rise team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide an exciting and fun climbing experience for all guests
- Deliver a safety briefing at the start of each session ensuring each participant is fully aware of all safety measures and associated risks with climbing
- Ensure all participants’ harnesses are fitted correctly before entering the climbing arena
- Prepare set ups, dismantle and/or store equipment in the delivery of facility programmed services in accordance with standard operating procedures and health and safety obligations
- Lead by example, ensuring customers always receive an exceptional experience with excellent standards of customer service
- Deal with enquiries, complaints and emergencies as required in a calm and professional manner and report to management
- Understand the Centre’s Emergency Action Plans and Emergency Operating Procedures
- Lead by example in maintaining excellent standards in the presentation of the centre, ensuring that all cleaning routines are carried out, whilst being reactive to situations as they arise
- Ensure the centre is a safe and welcoming environment for all and complies with all relevant Health and Safety legislation, Child Protection and Vulnerable Adults guidelines and best practice
- Identify potential hazards, log and report all incidents/accidents in accordance with reporting procedures ensuring appropriate investigations are carried out and records kept in line with relevant legislation
- Participate in regular staff training and development activities on company services, operating systems, processes and procedures and contribute to same
- Always comply with the organisation’s Security & Confidentiality policy, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality.
For more information or to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.