Clip ‘n Climb Arena Manager
Job Title: Clip ‘n Climb Arena Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time
Days of work: Wednesday to Sunday
Salary: Competitive salary and generous bonus structure
High Rise is a fun-filled, inclusive and accessible adventure centre in Lisburn with activities for all ages including Clip ‘n Climb, soft play and sensory rooms. As we expand our services, we are now seeking to recruit an experienced manager who will run the climbing operations . You will take overall responsibility for all aspects of delivering safe, fun climbing activities for guests of all ages. Whether it’s greeting guests as they arrive for their first ever climbing session or helping someone develop their confidence and skills, you will go out of your way to make sure that these moments are memorable. You will help generate new business through effective business development strategies and you will be responsible for leading a team of Duty Managers and will be responsible for the day to day running of the Clip ‘n Climb arena. You’ll be a key member of our management team and will demonstrate commitment to growing and developing High Rise.
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join our amazing staff team, working in a fun and friendly environment to help us to grow the centre to its full potential.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the day to day management of all climbing operations
Health & Safety
- Ensure the safe running of the Clip ‘n Climb arena in full compliance with Health and Safety requirements and legislation, first aid, risk assessments and standard operating procedures.
- Acting as Health and Safety Officer, First Aider and Fire Marshall.
Equipment and maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining all climbing equipment including keeping an up to date inventory and monitoring stock levels.
- Line management of Duty Managers and all climbing arena staff to ensure they are fully trained, well looked-after and can deliver exceptional customer service to our guests.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the achievement of the organisation’s aims and objectives and comply with all organisational policies and procedures.
Please see job description for full details and requirements of this role.
Working at High Rise
Working at High Rise is busy, lively and active, and we expect high standards from our team so we can offer the very best customer service to our valued guests of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. In return we offer a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities Statement
Employers For Childcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as men are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from men. All appointments will be made on merit.
To apply for this role please click apply now, fill in the short form and upload your CV.
Closing date is Wednesday 31 May.
Interviews will be held on Friday 9 June.