Children’s Project Manager
On behalf of a nursery in Larne Community Care Centre we are seeking to recruit a Children’s Project Manager for 30 hours per week on a permanent basis.
Work time: Monday- Friday
Roles and responsibilities
- To manage and support staff members to effectively meet business needs
- Managing daily paperwork and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and centre policies
- Source and apply for funding to ensure the continuation of all children’s projects
- To ensure effective working practice which complies with and promotes LCCC policies and procedures.
- To ensure the financial stability of the project
- To engage with strategic development, risk management and operational planning
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Childcare Learning & Development or Playwork
- Or a relevant occupational qualification in Early Years Education, Social Work, Nursing, Teaching or Health Visiting
NVQ 3 in childcare or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous childcare management /supervisor experience gained within the last 5 years
- People management experience – experience of leading a team, evidence of supervising staff and facilities.
- Previous experience developing risk assessments
- Relevant training in leadership and management
- SEN qualification
- First aid qualification
- Current Safeguarding certificate
- Current Food Safety certificate
- Experience using cloud based bookkeeping software
- Financial Management experience
- Experience of completing successful funding applications
- Access to a car
Please note the successful applicant will be required to complete an Access NI check – Enhanced with children’s barred list.
Completed applications should be returned by 5.00pm on the Wednesday 11 August 2021. Applications can be returned by email to email@example.com