Childcare and Afterschool Manager
On behalf of Cúram Leanaí na Fuiseoige based on Summerhill Road, Belfast we are seeking to recruit a Childcare and Afterschool Manager.
Work Time: Monday-Friday, within the hours of 7.45am–6.15pm
Salary: £26,520 p.a.
Roles and responsibilities
- To be responsible for the organisation’s Childcare and Afterschool programme’s operational management.
- To work with the Centre Manager, Management Committee, staff, Social Services, other service providers, parents, and children to provide high quality childcare services.
- To manage and develop the programme’s staff teams that ensures both staff development and programme development.
- To co-ordinate, design and deliver education, early years childcare and afterschool services.
- Level 5 qualification in leadership and childcare or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ recent experience managing a childcare facility/children’s services including business and budgetary management.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with pre-school children in group based or advisory role.
- A working knowledge of the Irish language.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification for full list of duties and essential criteria.
Please note this role is permanent depending on funding/income.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced Access NI check including the children’s barred list. Social services vetting will also be required for this role.
Download the job description / person specification and application form below:
Completed applications should be returned by 12 noon on Friday 16 July 2021. Applications can be returned by email to email@example.com or posted to: Theresa Brady, Manager, Scoil na Fuiseoige, 6 Summerhill Road, Belfast, BT17 0RL