On behalf of our client based in Larne we are seeking to recruit a Casual Assistant to provide flexible cover as and when required.
Work Time: Monday-Friday
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within the Day Nursery.
- To adhere and enforce all policies and procedures in the Day Nursery
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with the Nursery’s Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification or working towards
- To be passionate about providing high quality childcare
- Flexible attitude to work
- Flexible to facilitate cover at short notice Monday – Friday.
- A valid driving license
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
Completed applications should be returned by 12noon on Wednesday 8 November 2017.
Applications can be returned by email to email@example.com or posted to:
Employers For Childcare
Blaris Industrial Estate
11 Altona Road