Work Time: Monday -Friday
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To adhere to all policies and procedures in Inkpots Day Nursery
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with Inkpots Day Nursery’s Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification
- Flexible attitude to work
- Flexible to facilitate cover at short notice
- A valid driving license
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
To apply and for further details call Kelly-Lee or Lauren on 02828277809 between 8am and 5pm/ Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will get back to you.
Closing date is 12pm on 31 August 2018.