High Rise Café Team Leader
£10.70 ph – 30 hours per week (Thursday-Sunday)
The Café Team leader will supervise a small staff team ensuring the smooth running of the café whilst adhering to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene both in working methods and personal hygiene. This is customer facing role and a high level of customer service is always required.
Joining the High Rise team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous staff discount, free uniform and parking, sociable hours and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression.
- Oversee day to day operation of the café and kitchen ensuring a high level of customer service is always maintained
- Organise and direct staff to ensure exceptional customer service levels, interacting with guests, motivating staff and presenting a fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Ensure staff can prepare and serve quality hot food and drinks
- Ensure correct procedures are followed for tills and cash handling in line with company procedures
- Present a professional appearance and attitude always maintaining an excellent standard of customer service
- Maintain high standards in the cleanliness and presentation of all areas, ensuring a quality visitor experience is consistently achieved
- Deal effectively with any customer issues, concerns, or complaints and escalate if appropriate, reviewing feedback to inform improvements
- Work with management to organise relevant staff development and training, to review and improve policies, procedures, and systems and report any maintenance issues immediately
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety requirements and legislation, first aid and operating procedures, in accordance with the Centre policies and procedures
- Identify potential hazards, log and report all incidents and/or accidents in accordance with reporting procedures
- Ensure adherence to all relevant hygiene, Health & Safety procedures/Safe Working Practice H.A.C.C.P. and C.O.S.H.H
- Assist in managing corporate and other events as required including set ups, dismantle and/or store equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and health and safety obligations
- Ensure all hygiene food and safety standards are met across the business
- Maintain stock level in line with business and order as required
- Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum and recorded
- Comply with the organisation’s Security & Confidentiality policy, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the achievement of the organisation’s aims and objectives.
For further information on the job role, and to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.