Café Team Leader
The Café Team Leader will supervise a small staff team ensuring the smooth running of the café whilst adhering to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene both in working methods and personal hygiene. This is customer facing role and a high level of customer service is always required. The role involves working evenings and weekend hours.
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operation of the café and kitchen ensuring a high level of customer service is always maintained
- Organise and direct staff to ensure exceptional customer service levels, interacting with guests, motivating staff and presenting a fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Ensure staff can prepare and serve quality hot food and drinks
- Ensure correct procedures are followed for tills and cash handling in line with company procedures
Please refer to the job description for a full list of duties
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience gained during the last 5 years working as a team leader in the catering industry
- Confident working with the members of the public and able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills with strong leadership traits
Please refer to the personnel specification for full details
To apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.