High Rise Café Assistant
Up to £9.70 ph – 24 hours per week (Thursday-Sunday)
The Café Assistant will help towards the smooth running of the café. They will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, both in working methods and personal hygiene, making sure that the food and equipment in the kitchen is always clean and in the right place. They will also help to prepare food ready for use and may be involved in some cooking.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the café
- Take customer orders in the café
- Serve food and make and serve quality hot drinks
- Clean the café equipment, floors, fridges, coffee machine, and all work surfaces to ensure good hygiene as and when required
- Clear tables and café floor area as required
- Operate the till and handle cash in line with company procedures
- Restock the counter regularly
- Ensure that the food is cooked and stored in hygienic conditions
Please refer to the job description for a full list of duties
For more information or to apply, click here.
Immediate start available.