Baby Room Supervisor
Work Time: Monday -Friday
Salary: To be discussed
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and to give support to other personnel within Inkpots Day Nursery.
- To adhere and enforce all policies and procedures in Inkpots Day Nursery
- To assist the Manager and deputise in their absence.
- Risk Assess all aspects of Inkpots to ensure a safe environment for staff, students, volunteers and children.
- Aged 18 and over
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 (or working towards) in Childcare & Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 years experience working within a childcare setting
- Experience working with babies.
- A valid driving license
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safe Guarding Training
- Eager to progress in the Childcare Industry.
We are also looking for someone that:
- Have a warm and smiling face that makes every child feel special
- Have the ability to sing in tune is not necessary; however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential
- be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
- Possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous small moving
- Be a good communicator who feels comfortable telling everyone in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet.
- Be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
- Be great at pretending to eat play dough creations realistically, and able to drink numerous cups of pretend tea.
- Have the ability to read a 10 page fairy tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be a team Worker
- Be motivated and Inspirational
- (Finally) be prepared to feel loved, special, and important to many young children and their families.
To apply and for further details call Kelly-Lee or Lauren on 02828277809 between 8am and 5pm/ Alternatively email email@example.com with your contact details and we will get back to you.
Closing date is 12pm on 31 August 2018.