Assistant (Afterschool and Holiday Club)
On behalf of Kids Play Den based on the Ravenhill Road (opposite Cherryvale Play park) we are seeking to recruit an Assistant for After School and Holiday Club. The role is to cover a period of maternity leave from November 2019 until January 2021.
15 hours per week
(Children in Session 2.00pm – 6.00pm After Schools Club daily)
20 hours – 40 hours per week (Flexible)
(Children in session 8.00am -6.00pm daily)
Salary: £8.25 to £9.50 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist with the collection of children from schools.
- To provide afternoon snack.
- To facilitate quiet time activities & supervision of homework.
- To set up, maintain and develop the play areas available to provide a range of play opportunities required for the children aged 4 -11 years
- To be part of a dynamic, fun and creative team who put children at the centre of everything they do.
- To undertake any other duties suitable to such a post as required.
- Aged 18 and over
- Driver and access to car
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Play work or equivalent. Experience of working with children age 4-11 years
- First Aid Certificate
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Safeguarding Certificate
- Qualified to drive group mini-bus
- Storytelling, sports and creative skills
You will need to be someone who is creative and passionate about all aspects of childcare, and able to bring new ideas to the role. You will need to have a caring and dynamic approach towards childcare
Interested applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to:
Employers For Childcare
Blaris Industrial Estate
11 Altona Road
The closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 18 October 2019.