The post holder will work as part of a busy, highly focused and professional team providing payroll services, accurate financial administration, excellent customer service, advice, guidance and query resolution to the organisation and its clients.
- Accounting Technician (A.T.I) part-qualified with certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, gained during the last 5 years, working in an accounts department including bank, cash reconciliations and credit control.
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience, gained during the last 3 years of processing payroll.
- Minimum of 1 year working with a computerised accounting package which uses nominal ledger, sales and purchase ledger invoice processing and payroll package. Extensive use of Microsoft Excel, web-based systems, internet, email, databases and word processing (evidence will be required at interview stage).
- Qualified Accounting Technician
- 5 years’ work experience, gained during the last 8 years working in an accounts department.
- 1 years’ experience of direct customer service, either face to face or by telephone.
- 3 years’ work experience, gained during the last 5 years of processing payroll including Sage Payroll Line 50.
- Experience of using Sage Accounts package line 50.
Please refer to the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full job details. If you need any further information, please contact the HR department.
Benefits / Salary
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions for this permanent position including:
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company sick pay after probation passed
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pa (pro-rata).
To apply for this position please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Closing date is 12 noon on Monday 10 December 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.