The post holder will work as part of a busy, highly focused and professional team providing payroll services, accurate financial administration, excellent customer service, advice, guidance and query resolution to the organisation and its clients.
- Part Qualified Accounting technician (Year 1 pass) or equivalent or where the applicant does not hold the relevant qualification they must have 5 years experience gained during the last 8 years working in a accounts department.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience, gained during the last 5 years, working in an accounts department including bank, cash reconciliations and credit control.
- Minimum of 1 years’ work experience, gained during the last 3 years of processing payroll.
- Minimum of 1 year working with a computerised accounting package which uses nominal ledger, sales and purchase ledger invoice processing and payroll package. Extensive use of Microsoft Excel, web-based systems, internet, email, databases and word processing (evidence will be required at interview stage).
- Qualified Accounting Technician
- 5 years’ work experience, gained during the last 8 years working in an accounts department.
- 1 years’ experience of direct customer service, either face to face or by telephone.
- 3 years’ work experience, gained during the last 5 years of processing payroll including Sage Payroll Line 50.
- Experience of using Sage Accounts package line 50.
Please refer to the Job Description and Personnel Specification for full job details. If you need any further information, please contact the HR department.
Benefits / Salary
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions for this permanent position including:
Salary NJC Payscale 6: £23,866-£25463
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company sick pay after probation passed
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pa (pro-rata).
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note this post will remain open until the position has been filled.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants regardless of religious belief, political opinion, race or ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.