Help during COVID-19
At Employers For Childcare, we understand that this remains an uncertain time for parents, childcare providers and employers in relation to the impact of Coronavirus but our charity’s Family Benefits Advice Service is here to help. We can provide free, impartial and confidential advice on a wide range of issues relating to childcare and financial support, including:
- signposting parents to where they can find childcare as they return to work, whether from home or in the workplace;
- advising employers on their rights and responsibilities as their employees return to work – how they can support them through the provision of family friendly working policies;
- supporting childcare providers in applying for financial support and with the process for reopening;
- financial support available with childcare;
- changes to the benefit system, including Universal Credit.
Our Senior Family Benefits Advisor Chris Briggs has recorded this interview to tell you more about the important work the team has been doing at this critical time.
How to contact us
While our office is closed as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are, however, still working remotely and our advisors are working hard to provide information and advice at this incredibly uncertain time.
Our Freephone Family Benefits Advice Service helpline 0800 028 3008 is operating for inbound calls from Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Please do bear with us as we are receiving a large number of requests for advice, so if you can’t get though immediately, please leave a message and your contact number and one of the team will be in touch with you as soon as we can.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time, including details of your phone number, and one of the team will call you back between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday.