Help during COVID-19
At Employers For Childcare, we understand that this remains an uncertain time for parents, childcare providers and employers in relation to the impact of Covid-19, but our charity’s Family Benefits Advice Service is here to help. We can provide free, impartial and confidential advice on a wide range of issues relating to childcare and financial support, including:
- signposting parents to where they can find childcare as they return to work, whether from home or in the workplace;
- advising employers on their rights and responsibilities as their employees return to work – how they can support them through the provision of family friendly working policies;
- supporting childcare providers in applying for financial support;
- financial support available with childcare;
- changes to the benefit system, including Universal Credit.
How to contact us
Our Freephone Family Benefits Advice Service helpline 0800 028 3008 is operating for inbound calls from Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Please do bear with us as we are receiving a large number of requests for advice, so if you can’t get though immediately, please leave a message and your contact number and one of the team will be in touch with you as soon as we can. Remember you can also email us to firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time, including details of your phone number, and one of the team will call you back between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday.