Fully vetted and approved childcarers
Childcare Temps* is a bank of trained, experienced and approved childcarers providing short-term childcare as and when required in your childcare setting.
Employers For Childcare employs the childcarers and takes full responsibility for their AccessNI and clearance from the Trust. All childcarers are fully vetted and approved to work in multiple registered childcare settings across Northern Ireland.
This valuable service can help you to effectively manage holiday periods, training days, maternity leave, unexpected absences within your existing staff team, recruitment gaps and awaiting new staff personal checks.
All members of our Childcare Temps team:
- are approved to work in multiple childcare settings across Northern Ireland
- have completed SOSCARE checks with the Health and Social Care Trusts, meeting all legislative requirements.
- have AccessNI Enhanced Disclosure Certificates.
- are subject to rigorous recruitment procedures including an interview, GP medical, qualifications check and two references.
- are experienced, have a minimum of NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Childcare, a Paediatric First Aid qualilfication and have completed Child Protection training.
- undertake training in data protection and sign a confidentiality agreement.
We are asking all interested Childcare Providers to complete a Registration Form and return it to us along with a copy of your current public liability insurance and Trust registration certificates.
There will be no obligation to use our service if you send a registration form, it simply means that we will have all the necessary details in place when you contact us!
Please get in touch for more information or call 0800 028 3008.
*This service is only available in Northern Ireland