Enhanced checks for staff working with children
As you know all staff working with children or vulnerable adults are required by law to apply for AccessNI Enhanced disclosure certificates. This can be a time consuming and costly process for a Childcare Provider.
As a registered umbrella body, Employers For Childcare can fully manage AccessNI applications on your behalf. Our services include:
- processing, submitting and receiving AccessNI checks on your behalf
- identity checking by reviewing an applicant’s passport or driving licence and proof of address
- tracking an application
- Applying for Disclosure Certificates
There are several reasons why you may consider using an AccessNI umbrella body such as Employers For Childcare instead of registering your own organisation. The main reason is that when an employer requires standard or enhanced criminal checks, they must either register with AccessNI or use an umbrella body.
You may also wish to use an umbrella body because:
- you require less than 20 criminal record checks each year
- you don’t want to pay a £150 registration fee
- you don’t want to wait four weeks to be registered by AccessNI
- you don’t want to undergo compliance audits
For these reasons alone allow us to manage your AccessNI checks, saving you both time and money during your recruitment campaign.
For more information, call 0800 028 3008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.