We’re here to support you
Employers For Childcare delivers innovative recruitment solutions for Childcare Providers (NI only). We understand how busy Nursery Managers are so can help with finding the right person for long term permanent posts at every level, from Nursery Assistant to Nursery Manager.
As a registered AccessNI Umbrella body, we can support your internal recruitment processes by making applications for Standard and Enhanced Disclosures on your behalf.
Helping you find trustworthy, reliable staff
We offer the following recruitment package:
- For as little as £100 (+VAT), we can advertise your childcarer vacancy online (NIJobs, CommunityNI, Jobcentreonline, our website, Facebook, Twitter) and in Job Centres for a period of 2 weeks. We will then compile the application forms and forward them to you for short listing and interview.
Let us take care of your next staff recruitment campaign and you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Savings of over £300 on advertising costs – adverts on paid job boards can cost in the region of £495.
- Increased chance of finding the right Childcarer to meet your specific needs.
- Reduce the impact on your resources.
- Save management time.
For the terms and conditions of our recruitment package click here.
For further information, please contact 028 9267 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment service is only available in Northern Ireland.
Enhanced checks for staff working with children
As you know all staff working with children or vulnerable adults are required by law to apply for AccessNI Enhanced disclosure certificates. This can be a time consuming and costly process for a Childcare Provider.
As a registered umbrella body, Employers For Childcare can fully manage AccessNI applications on your behalf. Our services include:
- processing, submitting and receiving AccessNI checks on your behalf
- identity checking by reviewing an applicant’s passport or driving licence and proof of address
- tracking an application
- Applying for Disclosure Certificates
There are several reasons why you may consider using an AccessNI umbrella body such as Employers For Childcare instead of registering your own organisation. The main reason is that when an employer requires standard or enhanced criminal checks, they must either register with AccessNI or use an umbrella body.
You may also wish to use an umbrella body because:
- you require less than 20 criminal record checks each year
- you don’t want to pay a £150 registration fee
- you don’t want to wait four weeks to be registered by AccessNI
- you don’t want to undergo compliance audits
For these reasons alone allow us to manage your AccessNI checks, saving you both time and money during your recruitment campaign.
For more information,call 028 9267 8200 or email email@example.com.
Providing Advice and Information
We also support Childcare Providers through our charity, which carries out research and lobbies Government on behalf of childcare providers, as well as providing an advice and outreach service through the Family Benefits Advice Service. We strongly believe that all children, parents and childcare providers should have access to a affordable and accessible childcare infrastructure and are lobbying for greater investment in the sector.