Enhanced checks for staff working with children
As you know all staff working with children or vulnerable adults are required by law to apply for AccessNI Enhanced disclosure certificates. This can be a time consuming and costly process for a Childcare Provider.
As a registered umbrella body, Employers For Childcare can fully manage AccessNI applications on your behalf. Our services include:
- processing, submitting and receiving AccessNI checks on your behalf
- identity checking by reviewing an applicant’s passport or driving licence and proof of address
- tracking an application
- Applying for Disclosure Certificates
When an employer requires standard or enhanced criminal checks, they must either register with AccessNI to complete the checks themselves, or use an umbrella body, such as Employers For Childcare.
You may wish to use Employers For Childcare to carry out your AccessNI checks because:
- you require less than 20 criminal record checks each year
- it’s more cost effective for your organisation
- it’s quicker – you don’t have to wait four weeks to be registered by AccessNI
- it’s less hassle and less paperwork – you don’t have to undergo annual compliance audits
- you want to support a Social Enterprise, which invests 100% of its profits into supporting parents, employers and childcare providers.
Reduced admin rate of £10+VAT per application available to childcare providers (£15+VAT per application for other organisations).
So why not allow us to manage your AccessNI checks, and save you both time and money during your next recruitment campaign?
For more information, call 028 9267 8200 or email email@example.com.
Need help advertising your vacancies? See details of our advertising package for childcare providers click here.